Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Wedding Shwag

So last weekend was NUTS:

Friday: Evening appointment
Saturday: Work most of the day then go to a wedding.
Sunday: Try to catch up on keeping the house clean and laundry.

I'm still tired from it. But I got a nice pretty at the wedding:
Is that not the coolest milk glass vase ever? The bride had made all the centerpieces herself, and there were probably 50 white vases, and they were all different. She encouraged us to take them home so she wouldn't be drowning in vases, and though it was a burden, I decided to help out ;-) I love the style, and I can't wait to put seasonal stuff in it all year!

Also, I worked for about 5 hours last night on wedding invitations. And during this process I was reminded multiple times that I have it really easy compared to some:
Being in the way is just SO exhausting...

No comments:

Post a Comment