Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Dresser is Dressing Up the Dining Room!

Yay the new/old dresser is home! Brian and I got it up into the house and in place. First we tried the back wall under the window, then we tried along the side wall. And even though I think along the back gives us a smidge more space, we both liked the side wall better. The angled light really looks neat over there.

In the store this looked like some sort of hideous yellowish color, but really in our house now it's not bad! I'm still thinking it's gonna get painted, but now I'm not in a giant rush for it. This is very good, seeing as I have a TON of other stuff to do!

Also, here is the mirror, in it's new home but not painted/taken apart/hung yet. My friends have dubbed it the 'shoe mirror' since its current location is fabulous for checking out one's feet:

No comments:

Post a Comment