Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Excuses and Such

Ah what a whirlwind! Life has been busy in a big way this past week. I've gotten to see some great friends that I don't see very often, work is crazy (how unusual is that though really), and I'm completely broke and almost never home. Kinda fun I guess.

We did pick up the dresser yesterday, or I should say Brian picked up the dresser yesterday. I helped bring it in though. Right now I have it under the window, but I might move it tonight to the other wall and see if I like that better. Where it is now isn't bad though, just gotta find the best spot! I unfortunately don't have any pictures of it in our house yet, I left my camera at work last night, so sorry all of you 1 person that reads this. You'll have to wait.

Also, we had yet ANOTHER massive storm last night and guess what? The lower level stayed dry! Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment