Monday, July 19, 2010

Wait, what weekend?

We had a jam-packed weekend this time around! We were social Friday night, but then Saturday-Sunday Brian worked and I pounded away on wedding stuff pretty much the whole time!

It also included a fabulous trip home to my parents. My mom and I worked on wedding details for about 4 hours! It was tiring but awesome. It always feels good to get that much done. Then we had a nice dinner on the deck of pretty much all my favorite things: flank steak, baked potatoes, french cut green beans with almonds... yum. It all ended rather abruptly though when the dog ralphed under the table...

Here's a picture of said adorable ralpher:


Aww, isn't she an adorable 80 pounds of white fluff? BTW she's fine, she just ate something she shouldn't have.

No comments:

Post a Comment