Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Slacking... but not really

So I've been a total slacker on the blog front... but I swear that doesn't mean I've been lazy! In fact it means the exact opposite! I've been swamped.

Lots of extra energy has been going into work the last few weeks, lets hope I get a breather before too long.

This week has been crazy wedding stuff week. I've worked more on invitations, had long conversations with my mom over the guest list, poured through iTunes, booked a videographer and hemmed and hawed over how to stay warm in my wedding dress during outdoor pictures. Also tonight is tuxedo-pickin'-time!

I also have finished painting the bathroom (for now). And hung curtains in my as-yet-unpacked studio. But alas, no pictures as the above mentioned mania keeps driving it from my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment