Monday, July 26, 2010

Gasp! *pant* *pant*

Sooooo I'm exhausted. I haven't posted anything in a long time. Why? Because I have been up to my eyeballs in crap to do. Listen to what I did just ONE of my evenings last week:

1. Picked up my veil from the bridal store 30 minutes away.
2. Updated both my resumes and website (may or may not have to do with the fact I'm applying to a grad program)
3. Made and ate dinner.
4. Completely printed and cut out remaining wedding invitation components.
5. Weeded the front and back yards. (anyone ever seen Jumanji? Yeah, it was about like that)
6. Payed bills
7. Emailed almost every wedding vendor.

Yeah. One evening. Between 5pm and 11pm. They've ALL been like that lately. Mostly it's wedding stuff, but we just have so much going on these days almost none of my personal projects I'd like to do are going to happen for a bit.

With 3 months to go I'll be happy when it's all over actually. Then we can go back to being primarily lazy people with completely random stuff on the brain instead of guest lists, alterations, and postage.

Also, I actually began this post on Friday, but as you can see, it is not in fact Friday right now. What happened? Oh, just a storm of apocolyptic proportions. So mid-post, we lost power. And it stayed lost. Almost the whole weekend. It came back eventually, but it was a very very hot weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment