Wednesday, May 26, 2010

We're Heeeeere!

I've gotta watch Poltergeist again, I love that movie.

Anyway, Friday April 30th, 2010 we officially moved in to our new house! It took us almost a week after that to get every last bit from the apartment, but that was the first night we slept there :).

A whole bunch of our friends came, and we had a moving truck, and pizza (lots of pizza). It was good times. This is what stuff looked like the first week or so while we were still putting away the basic living 'stuff':
My Studio! That's what the orange was. To the right of the door is my big work table for my sewing machine, my dress form, etc. And on the 4th wall is the big closet for storing my multitude of crap.
Our lower level, the 2 opposing walls are green, with the fireplace there on the right. This room is STILL a pit, and I don't like having the messy desks all visible from the stairs. Tonight we'll be doing something about that! So I'll make a new post about it later.
Our very blurry living room!

Kitchen!

And of course the front hall. Complete with my new old lady gardening hat!

I'll go into detail on the rooms and what we did/are doing in subsequent posts, now that we're here full time!

No comments:

Post a Comment