Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Moving In!

So suddenly we found ourselves at closing! Everybody always talks about how nuts it is and how much there is to sign and everything, but I was underwhelmed. The scary part for me was that it was TOO easy... 'you people are going to trust ME with a massive loan?... why?'

As soon as we left the building we screeched and hugged and jumped up and down (all while holding 2 big gift baskets!) and I teared up as always. Then we FLEW to the house and ran around inside, brought in some of the stuff we had in the car already and started taping to paint!

Then my parents came to see it for the first time and take us to dinner! We had a blast and I was sooooo happy to finally show them the house!

Then the painting began...
Ahhh! So orange!!! What room could this POSSIBLY be you ask? Well you'll just have to wait and see. For now, another in progress painting shot:

It took us a week of painting and moving stuff (Brian moving during the day, I painted after work at night while he was at work) before we were ready for the big push.

No comments:

Post a Comment