Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Wedding: Wrap-up

So I know these have owned this page lately, but I have one last wedding post for you. We got our super amazing professional photos back from the best wedding photographer ever, Amanda Williams. I want to share some of our favorites with you, because she did a great job of capturing the day.

Beware.... there are a lot of them...


 I see you are gangster... I'm pretty gangster myself.

 Here's a little "Abbey Road" reference.



 Album cover time!

 Wind courtesy of one of the bridesmaids.



 We also don't look at explosions.

 Nature cooperated and displayed the wedding colors.

 Gotcha!


   
Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers 'aint got nuthin' on us!


 
What a wonderful day. And these last 3 months since have been some of the best ever! Thank you sweetheart, I less then three you.

No comments:

Post a Comment